Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bringing Zeke Home

Sorry we haven't blogged since Zeke was born! Obviously, there are a lot of adjustments around here with 2 boys now!

We brought Zeke home on Saturday. It seemed like just yesterday we were bringing Liam home! I wanted to post a few pictures because coming home from the hospital has quite a tradition on the Bratvold side of the family.

My dad, Larry, was brought home on a snowy day in December in a special homemade outfit. Well, 27 years later the same outfit was on my sister, Kari, the day she went home from the hospital. Then 2 1/2 years after that, I wore the precious outfit!

Fastforward 28 years and I dressed my sweet first born, William Justice, in this keepsake. Here is Liam the day he came home from the hospital after he was born March 2, 2009.

And now 22 months after Liam, it was Zeke's turn! Here is little Ezekiel Bravery saying goodbye to the hospital and hello to his new life!



I think the boys look so much alike! We will see how they grow and change. At this point, Zeke has dark fuzz on his head, but Liam had little to no fuzz at this point. What he did have was strawberry blonde. Both priceless gifts from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment