Thursday, June 3, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

We made it back safely to Springfield! We are all so exhausted. We left Tenwek at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, and arrived home about 36 hours later. Liam did very well considering he didn't have a bed. He had a few near melt-downs on the plane, but was quite a trooper. In fact, I think he did better overall than Julie or me. I know I felt so tired and dirty after that trip. We rejoice that we were safe, and that all of our luggage made it. We will write more later about our final Tenwek adventures, and the trip home, etc., but I just wanted to post something as soon as possible. Thank you for all your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!! Can't wait to see you all, but we will wait on the jetlag!!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thank the Lord for you safe return. We miss you all more than words can say. Looking foreward to all the tales of adventures.

    ReplyDelete