Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun with the Family!

It seems that Zeke coming two weeks early, really caught me off guard! We wanted to post about Christmas and New Years, but did not get around to it in time! Well I am snowed in today, and thought I would post a couple pictures from our Banks Family Christmas at New Years!

On New Years night, Granny watched both the toddler cousins while we got some adult time in. We went to an arcade/bowling ally in Columbia, MO with Levi and Sarah and Grandpa.

The brothers ready for a duel:


Grandpa with two of his daughters-in-law:


Logan and I remembered that a couple weeks before Liam was due, we also went bowling! Here we tried to recreate a photo we took two years ago while I was carrying Liam!

Here I am with Zeke at 37 1/2 weeks:

And with Liam at 36 weeks:


Today (the 20th) is Zeke's actual due date and I am thankful he is already here with us!! Too bad he missed all the Holiday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment