Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Post

Happy New Year! It has been so long since I've blogged, the format has completely changed on me and the website to post on Blogger does not look familiar at all! We told our friends, Eric and Rachel, that we are finished blogging. It sounded a little sad, and too permanent, so maybe I will still post every once in a while. We will see if anyone is out there following! Christmas was fun with Logan's family and with my family. We hosted the Banks in our home on Christmas Eve and Day, then the Bratvold family a few days later. Along with celebrating the New Year, we also have already celebrated Zeke's first birthday! He is not 1 until the 6th, but we went ahead and did his party while my sister was in town. Since I am out of practice blogging, I really do not have anything clever or profound to say. Instead I will just upload a few pictures of our recent family photoshoot.
I hope that inspiration will strike soon for another blog post. Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still following! Don't stop blogging! And also, I loved your Christmas card. Such amazing pictures. Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.
    This is going to be out of the blue but I had the privilege of talking to Julie for a time back in 2001. If it's possible I would love to say hello and congratulations.

    Thank you
    -Brian Bell
    Brian_Z_Bell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete