Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Logan!


Last week was Logan's 30th birthday! I am a little late posting and overall lacking in my posts all together! But I wanted to shout out to the best husband in the world and tell him Happy Birthday!

The two of us spent a couple nights in Branson sans Liam. It was my first night ever away from our little guy, but we had a great time!

Then on Logan's birthday, Liam and my mom and I surprised him at the clinic with a chess cake. Liam stole the show and everyone was impressed with his animal naming skills!

On his birthday night, Logan and I went to Ocean Zen, one of the best restaurants in Springfield. I am afraid it was nowhere near the surprise Logan cooked up for me on my birthday, but it was great to spend time together!

Love you, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment