Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jump! Jump! Jump! (video)

It was a long and lonely week here at Tenwek while Logan was at Brackenhurst! Most of the long term wives were left "holding down the fort" while our husbands were taking part in the CMDA Mission Conference.

On Friday, Nancy and I worked hard preparing the house all day for Logan's return. Liam found his own little broom and "helped" us clean by literally taking it everywhere he went all day long! It is brand new, so don't worry about it being too dirty.

We listened to James River Worship music which I had downloaded from itunes. Needless to say, there was alot of dancing, clapping, and jumping going on! I was thrilled to discover that our music was available to the public, and was excited to have a taste (or sound actually) of home while here in Africa.

Liam learns so quickly! He loves to clap, and now has learned to "jump!" This video shows our sweet boy, in his "I've Got an Awesome Dad" shirt, going jump, jump, jump! There are a few words that he will surprise by saying. "Jump Liam!"



I know what a treasure this video will be to my parents as they check our blog many times daily. I wish we could post more videos. We try quite often. It takes so long for videos to upload! Many times the internet will cut out while it is uploading, or a number of other issues occur. Many nights we set something up to upload (or download) only to be disappointed in the morning that it failed. Overnight is the best time to try anything that requires a lot of bandwidth. So I was thrilled to wake up this morning to a successful video upload! Hopefully more will follow. Thank you to both sets of parents. Mine for this video camera, and Logan's for the laptop! With your help we are staying connected to many friends and family! We love you and have fun JUMPING with our boy!

1 comment:

  1. My heart is FOREVER stolen by that sweet little jumper!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete