Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Granny and Mimi!

Today is a special day! Mommy and Daddy always tell me, "No-no, Liam!" if I ever get too close to the computer, but since it is Mother's Day, Mommy must be in a good mood. Plus, I really miss Granny and Mimi!

Mommy said they both helped take care of me from the very beginning when I was still in the hospital. They changed a lot of diapers those first few days!



I love showing off for Granny on Skype! Daddy says that he is her baby, but Daddy doesn't wear diapers, so he can't be a baby. I'm the baby of the family! I can't wait to explore your big yard and climb trees like my Daddy and Uncles did. I miss you, Granny!



Mommy also says that she is Mimi's baby. Tell Mommy that I'm the baby! Mimi, Do you remember last year when you took Mommy and Me to Firehouse Pottery to make my first hand print art project? I know you have a lot of fun projects planned for us to do when we get to your house. Can I play in your garden?



I miss Granny and Mimi and can't wait to give them big kisses!
Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Julie and Logan, cause Granny sure misses Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you are my baby! I have lots of "babies" and you are certainly one! It is no surprise to me that you are already mastering the computer; you have been "advanced" in every skill set since you were born!! Working with you in my garden is at the top of my list of things to do when you return to the States! I am so eager to spend time with you! I love you, your mom and your dad more than words can express! Thank you for such a sweet Mother's Day greeting. Happy Mother's Day to your precious mom!
    Mimi (in Portland with Aunt Kari's blog help)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Aunt Kari: Happy Mother's Day to my sweet sister a most excellent and delightful mother! Happy Mother's Day to Nancy as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the mother's day wish on my blog!! i hope you had a wonderful mother's day . . . liam is a very lucky little man to have you as his mama!!!

    ReplyDelete